These Cable are designed for low loss, stable operation from the relatively low frequencies through the higher frequencies in the microwave regions of the frequency spectrum. Cables may also be used as circuit elements, delay lines or Impedance matching devices.
- 100% screening, hence excellent protection against qinterference.
- Ease of stripping, connecting and soldering.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High stress resistance (vibrations)
- Good Phase stability.
- Solid or standard conductor made up of Silver plated copper clad steel (SCCS) or Silver plated copper(SPC) or Tinned plated copper (TPC) or Annealed Bare Copper (BC)
- Dielectric layer of spiral wrapped & fused PTFE Tape Outer conductor made up of Single or Double braids of silver plated qcopper or as per design
- An overall jacket of
(a) Wrapped & sintered PTFE Tape
(b) One or two Wraps of PTFE Tape, One or more glass fiber braids and coated with special high temperature varnish.
(c) With PE insulation and PVC Jacket